ICAN is seeking a User Experience (UX) Designer to join our growing web design and development...1st May
Bulmers Pear – Launch
How ICAN launched Bulmers Pear online
ICAN’s brief was to make the offline campaign work in a fresh and original way online. The offline told a fun, witty story of how the orchard workers were slowly embracing the pear, after 70 years of loving apples.
18 to 25, male and female.
We asked the question; how would an orchard worker react to an online ad campaign for Bulmers Pear? The answer: He’d try to sabotage it of course!
- CTR (Click through rate) 4 times above the average
- Pre & post awareness demonstrated that the addition of online increased overall prompted awareness by 3 points
- Click through rate 5 times the average
- From 0 to over 8,500 “active” Facebook fans on Bulmers and Magners Facebook pages
- Lots of dialogue and conversations on Twitter
- Over 300 personalised video sampling invites created to date
- Packed sampling nights in pubs nationwide
- We were delighted to pick up a Bronze Bell at ICAD 2010 for Social Media
- Our tractor & ladder display ads also featured in the ICAD Exhibition 2010